I have been a journey for awhile now to reduce the amount of chemicals and toxins in our lives. It seems that so many products we use these days, whether they be food to cleaners and even medicines we are using to alleviate or prevent being ill, contain things we do not really want in our body.
As a society we have moved into using a lot of synthetic and chemical laden products which not only inhibit our health but can often be the cause of illness. So I have looked to more natural ways to reduce the toxins and chemicals and support a healthy immune system naturally.
I have tried a number of different things over the years such as homeopathic remedies, using tea and honey and a few more. And though they have been helpful to some point, nothing has compared to the use of OnGuard essential oil blend from doTERRA. Whenever I feel something coming on or notice that the kids are, I start diffusing it immediately, or I will take an On Guard beadlet – and whatever was percolating does not develop or worsen. In fact, it disappears fairly quickly and we move on. And I feel good in knowing that we did it naturally.
On Guard essential oil blend is a powerful blend comprised of Wild Orange, Clove Bud, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary. It supports healthy immune function, contains cleansing properties and is a must have in any family’s home to help prevent and alleviate feeling ill. Especially during cold and flu season! It is super easy to use.
Top Ways to Use On Guard Essential Oil
- Place one drop on the bottom of your feet each day.
- Or take 2-3 drops daily in a veggie capsule.
- Diffuse in your home on a regular basis – add 2-3 drops in your diffuser.
- Make an On Guard spray and use to clean counter tops, door handles, etc. (10-15 drops in a 2 oz. spray bottle and fill with distilled water).
- Use in recipes such as smoothies, pancakes, your pumpkin pie, chocolate or other dishes that suit this blend. A yummy snack is to soak sliced apples in water and add a few drops of On Guard.
- Combine a few drops of On Guard with aloe vera and water to create a natural hand sanitizer.
If you feel something coming on try:
- Taking 1-2 On Guard beadlets (these are great for kids) or an On Guard Soft Gel.
- Diffuse, diffuse, diffuse! (especially at bedtime so it can work while your body is at rest)
- Use your On Guard more frequently – so if you were using it preventatively once a day, try twice a day until your symptoms have gone.
Other Uses & Benefits:
On Guard doesn’t just support and boost your immune system it also supports:
- healthy circulation
- protects against environmental threats
- is uplifting and energizing
- support’s the body’s natural antioxidant defenses
- can be used as a non toxic cleaner
- can purify the air in your home
On Guard really is a blend that our home cannot go without! Ever since we have started using this in our home, we are rarely sick and on the odd occasion that we do notice something coming on, it is nipped in the bud very quickly and does not develop further. It is definitely our go to during cold and flu season, as well as throughout the year for immune support.
The last thing I love love love about doTERRA On Guard is that it not only comes in essential oil form but has a whole On Guard product line to support all the different areas of your home – like toothpaste, mouthwash, cleaner concentrate, foaming hand soap, throat drops and much more! Click here to see the full range of On Guard products.
If you love natural products and you’re interested in bringing On Guard into your home contact me and I’ll help get you started.